Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: War Hawk patch released.
11-08-2007 #1[OHM]_contract_ GuestI am:----
War Hawk patch released.PLAYSTATION UNDERGROUND
PATCH VERSION 1:1
*PATCH v1.1 UPDATE*
PATCH v1.1 AVAILABLE NOW- The new Warhawk(TM) V1:1 patch is available now and will launch your gameplay experience sky-high. The patch addresses the key issues of connectivity and stats. Next time you log on to play, click 'yes' at the prompt to quit the game and start installing the patch. Installation does not take very long, and the game will restart when it's complete. Expect the updates below--and much more!
SERVER-SIDE UPDATES: - Stat database stability improvements - Improved server stability -Max clan limit changed from 32 to 64 - Viral rank-up bug fixed and corrected (for players who were accidentally ranked-up) - Time-in-Vehicle Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly
PLAYER-SIDE UPDATES: - Stat connection, fetch/post fixes - Significantly improved player connection stability - Quad ???? Ping display bug fixed - Added support for Player-Ranked Servers - Game-synchronized fixes (due to fluctuating network conditions--packet drop) - Crash fixes for end-of-game and split-screen
Re: War Hawk patch released.
What's Warhawk? LOL
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:14 AM
By Nemesis in forum Playstation 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:29 AM
By Chili327 in forum Playstation 3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:12 AM
By o-BacklasH-o in forum Playstation 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
There are no members to list at the moment.