Results 31 to 33 of 33
Thread: CONNECTION Polling
Re: CONNECTION Polling
Going off your question Shane, I would add this. I wonder what percentage of the population is sending information out rather then receiving?
I bet it is pretty even in this day and age, even with the disparity between a usual upload/download speed. So I would say your question is an excellent one, but I wonder if it is even possible.Sent from my PC using Keyboard
I'm the dude...Playing the dude...Disguised as another dude!
Re: CONNECTION Polling
100% but of that 100% online gamers send the most data... followed by heavy facebook and youtube users that post pics, vids, etc...
That is just a personal estimate on the order...
Every person sends data, but in most cases its not a 1 to 1 ratio... however for gaming 1 to 1 is the ultimate lag killer... if you were in a perfect environment everyone would have matching upload and download speeds.Shane Bell
Urgent Fury Command
"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011
"Final score is: Xbox 1 , PlayStation 4 GG" - Jesse <- I LOL'd at this statement
By HippieChik in forum Playstation 3Replies: 19Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:32 AM
By ReBels-InSanIty in forum General DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-09-2010, 04:09 PM
By Identity_Crisis in forum Playstation 3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:10 PM
By Chili327 in forum Playstation 3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:09 PM
By SNIPER in forum Playstation 3Replies: 27Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*