Results 1 to 1 of 1
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier To Have Online Tournaments Through Virgin Gaming
The new Virgin Gaming initiative currently operates online tournaments for several EA and Sony games, as well as Halo 3. Ubisoft has announced that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be added to the lineup of games for which Virgin offers cash awards.
If you like playing games for money, but don’t like Ghost Recon, there’s good news for you too: Ubisoft North America president Laurent Detoc said, “We have an exciting lineup of multiplayer titles this year that we believe will be a perfect fit for gamers to play and compete against each other in a tournament setting.” Perhaps you’ll get a chance to win some prizes in RUSE, HAWX 2 or some other acronym.
Score: 0 (0 votes cast)
Urgent Fury Command:
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:12 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:36 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 03:21 PM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:14 AM
By CritiKiL in forum Playstation 3Replies: 12Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*