Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Silent Hill: Downpour Announced
Silent Hill: Downpour Announced
To start off the New Year Konami has announced the full title of Silent Hill 8, Silent Hill: Downpour. Little details were given but MTV Multiplayer was able to get a few snippets from the Game Informer story. The first big addition* is side quests which the main character Murphy Pendleton can perform for the denizens of Silent Hill. The other big break* is the game being developed by Czech developer Vatra Games. Brian Gomez also gave other tid-bits about Downpour such as the game having no ties to the previous games aside from the location. Gomez also told MTV that the adjustable camera from Homecoming has been done away with in place with the classic fixed angles of past games. If Vatra Games can pull it off I will be once again cowering in fear as I play Silent Hill.
Score: 0 (0 votes cast)
Urgent Fury Command:
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:12 PM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:03 AM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:09 AM
By Neoblackhound in forum Playstation 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:11 AM
By Chaka in forum Playstation 3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*