Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Ryan Dunn dead at 34
Ryan Dunn dead at 34
Ryan Dunn, star of the reality show "Jackass," has died in a car accident in Pennsylvania, CBS Philly has learned.
Sources say the West Chester native was one of two people killed in a single car crash in Chester County early Monday morning. The double fatal crash happened at about 3 a.m. on Route 322 near New Street in West Goshen Township.
According to the police report released by West Goshen, the 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 Dunn was driving crashed into a wooded area off the road and burst into flames. Both Dunn and his unidentified passenger died as a result of injuries they sustained in the crash. Police believe speed may have played a role in the accident.
Dunn is best known as a daredevil and sidekick of Bam Margera in the popular stunt and prank show "Jackass" which is filmed in the West Chester region.
MTV responded to news of Dunn's death via Twitter: "We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family."
Dunn recently appeared in the summer premiere of NBC's hit game show "Minute To Win It" with one of his prankster partners Steve-O, playing for a charity. He is also a host on G4′s new show "Proving Ground," which debuted June 14.
The West Chester native had just celebrated his birthday on June 11.
Ryan Dunn was 34.
Meanwhile, KYW's Ian Bush reports that some fans and detractors of Dunn's work wonder if it was a daredevil stunt gone wrong.
On the small screen, "Jackass" was the YouTube of its time, bringing wipe-outs and gross-outs directly to your living room, with MTV's "don't do this at home" disclaimer rarely enough to keep any kid with a camera from doing his own stupid stunts.
Dunn was a regular on the show and in the movies. In one of his most memorable scenes, he drove a golf cart into a plastic pig -- and the statue won, leaving the buggy busted and a heart-stopping moment as star and passenger Johnny Knoxville looked as if he'd done his last stunt.
Dunn and Margera buddied up and did some TV and films of their own — in one case, while the cameras were rolling, getting stopped for speeding.
Optimism is a faith that leads to success. — Bruce Lee
It's a sad day r.i.p ryan dunn
Don't you fret Black, I'm sure you won't have to wait long for someone equally as moronic and asinine to come along and mame themselves for your entertainment.
Sent from Galaxy class phone NC-1701
Urgentfury, as it is under Shane's rule, is a JOKE!!
Re: Ryan Dunn dead at 34
Smh.... Wow this really sucks.
By Nemesis in forum MoviesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:02 PM
By [SoW] Lucky_Saint- in forum Playstation 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:21 PM
By at3dave in forum Playstation 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:53 PM
By BIGDANIEL in forum Playstation 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-18-2008, 03:43 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*