Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: D-Box Seats
Does anyone else have a theater near them with the D-Box seats installed?
I watched Harry Potter Part 2 yesterday in 3D with the D-Box seats and it was awesome. The seats move with the movie. The movie is coded for the seats. In the opening scene as the you move forward on the screen you feel like you're moving forward. The same with flying scenes. Crazy stuff and worth the extra money if you haven't experienced it.
They told me the next movie coming out with it will be Conan the Barbarian in 3D.
D-Box info: http://www.d-box.com/
You can get these seats for your home. Both for movies and games.
I have one by me how is it
Sounds like Disneyland.
Re: D-Box Seats
never heard of it. neat.
We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers! We've been kickin' ass for 200 years!
By IRISH BULL in forum General DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*