Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: [cKs] Canadian Killing Squad
[cKs] Canadian Killing Squad - Socom4/MW3
****A CANADIAN SOCOM: 4 & MW3 CLAN****
The [cKs] Canadian Killing Squad is an elite, organized, and tactical SOCOM clan that is structured by an internal chain of command. We are respectful, honorable, and serious when it comes to our clan. We structure ourselves to gain much more from the game that couldn't otherwise be had. When it comes to the game whether in practice or battle, we hold [cKs] to the highest standards. We treat all other clans and players alike with respect and dignity.
[cKs] has an extensive history. We have been around since SOCOM I, and have seen our fare share of battles. We've made it through the toughest and darkest of times and because of this, we are a close bunch that has grown together throughout the last few years. The average age of our squad is 24, and are always looking for respectful, mature, and dedicated SOCOM players who want to experience more out of the game through organization and tactical teamwork. We work hard, but play harder.
If you are interested in joining the Canadian Killing Squad, please visit www.cksclan.ca and click JOIN US or simply follow this link to our 'Application Form'
Also If you wish to join this clan you can always add our Recruitment Unit members on the PSN or send an email to email@example.com
Recruitment Unit members
http://www.cksclan.ca *Forums* http://www.cksclan.ca/forum/forum.php
Last edited by DeathAwaits-; 01-12-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Re: [cKs] Canadian Killing Squad
By SlitherX in forum General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*