Results 1 to 1 of 1
PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance Thursday
PlayStation Network is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance tomorrow, August 11th, from about 8am until approximately 7pm Pacific Time. During this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process. While some users may experience difficulty signing into PSN and the PlayStation Store, the majority of users will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication (like this one).
Stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for updates and a notice when maintenance has concluded.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
By Grinder__ in forum Playstation 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2011, 11:22 AM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:46 PM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:48 PM
By Shane in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:27 AM
By mikejaxon in forum Playstation 3Replies: 23Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*