Results 21 to 30 of 43
Thread: BF3 Longest Head Shot
Yesterday I had a guy camping our helipad with a .50 cal. Everytime the pilot would get in he would be dead. So freaking annoying but effective.
Re: BF3 Longest Head Shot
What do you guys think is the best sniper rifle in BF3?
I prefer the MK 11
sent from the ravens nest via tapatalk
I set a new best for my headshot 395 I set it twice during that game hit a 355 than a 395 I wanted to move back and try again since the guy was on that top building in Sharqi I think I don't remember but the game ended.
...In the world where I once existed.
“In the world where I once existed, time’s path is no longer certain.”
One of my clan members exalt has a 835 headshot
sent from my Rooted DX2 w/ Eclipse ROM using tapatalk
Last edited by chiamira; 03-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Damn 835 that's good as he'll. What map if you know
Planning world domination from the Raven's Nest
By GeneralSarcasm in forum SportsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:41 PM
By xPUDDYTATx in forum SportsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:03 PM
By Deutscher75 in forum Playstation 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*