Results 1 to 8 of 8
Get your calls into Operation 1225!!!
Operation 1225 is in full effect at Urgent Fury, call 1 866 Fury 1 GO (1-866-387-9146) or 979-636-0109 (for non us residents) to leave a recorded message for Clan Mates, Loved ones and Service Members around the world to be aired on the Podcast before Christmas with Commander Claymore Fury!
Last edited by Shane; 12-19-2011 at 12:04 AM.Shane Bell
Urgent Fury Command
"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011
"Final score is: Xbox 1 , PlayStation 4 GG" - Jesse <- I LOL'd at this statement
By Shane in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2010, 06:13 PM
By CritiKiL in forum Playstation 3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2008, 12:27 AM
By Disciple74 in forum Playstation 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2008, 11:30 AM
By STR8_HATE in forum Playstation 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2008, 01:46 PM
By pito in forum Playstation 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*