Results 41 to 44 of 44
I think Heatseakers on the spawn turrets would solve the problem
Re: Private Servers for Consoles Confirmed: FOR BF3
So I guess they are looking into some sort of subscription service. Goodie.
The Battlefield series may one day offer a subscription service. EA Games executive vice president Patrick Soderlund told Venturebeat that the company is exploring such a model for its marquee shooter franchise.
"I think it's fair to say that we're looking at that," he said. "Like all other companies, we're looking at how we can maximize our investment in this, get the most out of our investment, and get more people playing this product. That may take us to different places, but we're not really talking about where that is yet."
EA competitor Activision launched a Call of Duty subscription service, called Call of Duty Elite, last year. A $50 premium annual subscription gives gamers access to all Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content, as well as other perks.
Asked if EA is aiming to take the Call of Duty franchise down with Battlefield, Soderlund said the markets for both games are different and focusing on quality will lead to greater sales for the publisher.
"When it comes to taking Call of Duty down, you know what? I don't look at it like that. We are in this business because we want to make the best possible products," he said. "Call of Duty is a shooter, but it's a different shooter. And I think they have a market; we have a market. I'm fine with what I'm doing. I'm going to continue innovating and doing as best as I can with my teams. Hopefully, that's going to lead us to more units [sold] and more happy consumers."
"Those who would give up a little Liberty to purchase a little Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both."-Benjamin Franklin (both)
Lol I have no problem with that as long as its actually worth something unlike the cod:elite junk lol.
...In the world where I once existed.
“In the world where I once existed, time’s path is no longer certain.”
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
By Attitude in forum General DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:13 PM
By inadub in forum Playstation 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:59 PM
By Outlaw__Rebel in forum Playstation 3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2008, 12:50 PM
By -Fury in forum Playstation 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*