Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Socom 4: Endurance
Socom 4: EnduranceSocom 4: Endurance
Type: Teams Ladder
Urgent Fury: Endurance
Socom 4 (PS3)
Tournament Launch Date: April 23rd, 2012
Endurance will consist of 4 monthly segments in which teams will battle 3 nights a week for 4 weeks with a monthly champion being crowned at it's conclusion. These monthly champions will then take to the battlefield at the conclusion of the 4th campaign , in a Tournament of Champions. Can your clan ENDURE to take the crown of the Tournament of Champions?
Endurance will also be a measuring stick for new clans to the Urgent Fury community. That's right, Endurance will also be an evaluation tournament for incoming clans. Any new clans wishing to call Urgent Fury home will need to compete in one of the month long segments of Endurance. Your clan will be evaluated at the end of your segment and then notified if your clan has passed the test. A passing evaluation is needed, not only become a member of our great community, but to also be considered for our invitation only Tac-Map tournaments.
At this time, we would like to say thanks to all the clans who call Urgent Fury home, as well as those returning and new clans to Urgent Fury who choose to participate in this Tournament of Champions event.
Re: Socom 4: Endurance
what if a new clan wants to join uf, but does not play socom 4? do they have to all go buy it to participate in this tournament to become part of bf3, mw3, or starhawk tournaments?
Re: Socom 4: Endurance
No there will be several evaluation events available for different gamesShane Bell
Urgent Fury Command
"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011
"Final score is: Xbox 1 , PlayStation 4 GG" - Jesse <- I LOL'd at this statement
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*