The Drop: Week of May 7th 2012 New Releases
Discover a new type of shooter with Starhawk and the new "Build and Battle" system, which lets you gain the tactical advantage by calling upon an arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and fortifications delivered from an orbiting drop ship. Starhawk arrives and dominates your PS3 this week.
In the world of Datura for PSN, you can expect the unexpected. This curious forest will have you on the edge of your seat as you explore your surroundings and try to figure out why and how you've ended up there. Also on PSN, Need for Speed: The Run and Saint's Row: The Third arrive as full PS3 digital downloads. Enjoy this week's The Drop
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2012, 01:55 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2012, 05:07 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2012, 05:12 PM
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*