Results 1 to 1 of 1
PlayStation Around The Web: What We Read
Reviews: We has them. Gravity Rush, Starhawk and Sorcery have all been weighed and measured - find the verdicts below. Resistance: Burning Skies isn't far behind. The PlayStation Vita's first dual stick FPS is out this week, so look for more on the web shortly. And then? Just E3. Oh man, it's going to be a busy week.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of May 21, 2012)
- Grab Resident Evil: Chronicles HD In June, Or Either Game Separately In July - Siliconera
- When Vikings Attack ... you're supposed to throw stuff at them - The Verge
- WizOrb Coming To Minis This June - PSNStores
- Big Sky Infinity coming to Vita and PS3 - PSNStores
- CCP: 'Dust 514' is about more than just shooting the other guy in the face - National Console Gaming - Examiner.com
- Yakuza 5 Is a Brand New Yakuza, Ready To Punch Your Face In - Kotaku
Replies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Replies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*