Results 1 to 1 of 1
Virtual E3 PlayStation Booth vs Reality + Weekly Update
This past week the PlayStation Digital Platforms Community team attended E3 down in Los Angeles. This was also this third year we built out a virtual E3 booth, literally matching schematics as tightly as possible to the real deal, and bringing the community the sort of experiences you would have if you were lucky enough to get entrance to the real expo.
Caption: The best part about the virtual E3 booth—no lines! Some games and experiences at the real E3 require waiting quite a while to get in.
We would like to share some pics from the real E3 booth, so you can take a further glimpse into the excitement that is E3. Due to popular demand, we are extending the virtual E3 booth one more week. So if you didn’t get a chance to check it out, you have a little more time. But once it’s gone, it’s gone for the year.
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:21 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:23 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:29 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*