Results 1 to 1 of 1
Zen Pinball 2 Scores on PS3, Vita September 4th With PopCap Table
We here at Zen Studios are happy to finally share Zen Pinball 2's release date with you -- the game will be available for download Tuesday, September 4th on PS3 and PS Vita!
In addition, we have a great surprise for you! Our latest table creation, based on a PopCap Games mega-hit (and I do mean MEGA), will be releasing as new DLC content the same day! What might this table be? All details will be revealed later this month during PAX Prime! If you are at the event, we invite you to stop by PopCap’s booth and get first hands on with the table!
As you all probably know, we take pinball very seriously here at Zen Studios, and we see pinball development in two different parts. On one end you have the actual pinball table, which had better be fun and entertaining. We have worked hard to make sure you have an awesome selection of themes and table designs, the most advanced physics, and stellar-looking tables.
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:10 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:51 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:40 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*